Skip to main content

Advertisement

Springer Nature is making SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19 research free. View research | View latest news | Sign up for updates

Fig 5. | Journal of Ethnobiology and Ethnomedicine

Fig 5.

From: Traditional management of microorganisms in fermented beverages from cactus fruits in Mexico: an ethnobiological approach

Fig 5.

Scatter plot of PCA of sensorial attributes of colonche. Red points represent LG producers and green points MC producers. The axis represents, Principal Component 1 (34.47%) and Principal Component 2 (20.99%), which represent a cumulative variance of 55.46%. Groups of green and red points reflect the differentiation pattern of selection of the sensorial attributes of colonche in the two localities analyzed

Back to article page